Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

45 minutes ago, Weather_or_Not said:

This week's weather reminds me of why November is superior to July, and it's not even close. Full sun, 50 degrees, repeat. Full sun, 50 degrees, repeat. 

35 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You are confused.

Isn't November typically endless cloud cover, 50s and drizzle? Or am I thinking April?

Suspiciously as such ... the GEFs telecon spread backs away from the notion of cold spanning the last 10 days of the month.

The present operational run is still attempting to suppress the main band/best identifiable axis of westerlies main jet, but it is hard to separate that from the model's native bias to buzz saw the tops off heights beyond it's mid ranges, no matter what time of the year or circumstance ...

We'll see if the EPS begins to slowly collapse.

It'd be nice to have a white Thanks Gig ... It's not a preference thing -

Today is just perfect. 51 degrees and cool, but comfortable.   I’d take this until the beginning of December. 

Edit: meaning if we aren’t gonna have any winter weather chances through November, than this is beautiful.  Very autumn and November like, but with beautiful sunshine and crisp cool temps.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Suspiciously as such ... the GEFs telecon spread backs away from the notion of cold spanning the last 10 days of the month.

The present operational run is still attempting to suppress the main band/best identifiable axis of westerlies main jet, but it is hard to separate that from the model's native bias to buzz saw the tops off heights beyond it's mid ranges, no matter what time of the year or circumstance ...

We'll see if the EPS begins to slowly collapse.

It'd be nice to have a white Thanks Gig ... It's not a preference thing -

I won’t be upset cashing in on snow and Turkey all on a  trip north