Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential Major Noreaster 10-26 through 10-27

ineedsnow

2 minutes ago, kdxken said:

My mistake, where do you get the between hours?

Other than decoding the METARs for the day you can go on Mesowest and they usually have the peak wind obs decoded. You have to scroll down to the 1553z ob to find it on the right side.

https://mesowest.utah.edu/cgi-bin/droman/meso_base_dyn.cgi?stn=KHVN&time=GMT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You are such a drama queen lol. Mid 50s? Wind just picked up. Maybe a 60 here or there. I bet it's winder tomorrow for you when we mix out.

I just like to have actual forecasts. I put mine out there every event and typically get lambasted and more often than not it’s not terribly far off. I have 50-55 mph gusts here with a possible upper 50’s and Dendy. Legro , and others refuse to issue a number . Runaway has under 40. I still don’t understand why my number is far off . Every piece of guidance shows it or higher. Elevated interior with screaming LLJ and CAA. I feel good about the call . 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I just like to have actual forecasts. I put mine out there every event and typically get lambasted and more often than not it’s not terribly far off. I have 50-55 mpg gusts here with a possible upper 50’s and Dendy. Legro , and others refuse to issue a number . Runaway has under 40. I still don’t understand why my number is far off . Every piece of guidance shows it or higher. Elevated interior with screaming LLJ and CAA. I feel good about the call . 

:huh:

I gave you a number for ORH you clown

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I just like to have actual forecasts. I put mine out there every event and typically get lambasted and more often than not it’s not terribly far off. I have 50-55 mph gusts here with a possible upper 50’s and Dendy. Legro , and others refuse to issue a number . Runaway has under 40. I still don’t understand why my number is far off . Every piece of guidance shows it or higher. Elevated interior with screaming LLJ and CAA. I feel good about the call . 

It's basically light winds here with light rain