Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
“Let’s Talk Winter”

Steve

2 hours ago, Gino27 said:

500hv.conus.png

Yeah it's a possibility and it's what we're rooting for to happen. Need main wave to be just a tad slower and west as the second energy has been trending faster. Phasing looked best yet on this euro run, but it didn't translate down to the surface much like the NAM.

Thanks for the explanation. It actually looks (to my novice eye) like the 18z NAM shows a bit more interaction, allowing the snow to stick around a bit longer into Monday... 

5 minutes ago, buckeye said:

I'm not gonna guess inches, but I feel pretty good about this one.  Looking at everything on the 18gfs other then the precip shield position, it trended favorably including it's ens.   

I started optimistic on this and I'm riding to the end :bike:

Oh come on! Westerville…how much?

I was happy to play glass half empty this go around. LOL

15 minutes ago, pondo1000 said:

Oh come on! Westerville…how much?

I was happy to play glass half empty this go around. LOL

I’ve been saying I feel good about where we are for 4-6+ and I still do.  But I’ll hedge at 5” for a final call.  I’m more worried about mixing than a wiff.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pondo1000 said:

I like it!!! Hope you’re right!

Same here. That'd put me a little higher. I love the look of the hrrr. Just doesn't have the precip far enough west compared to where the low is. I'll say this someone in central Ohio is gonna get 10" hrdps for what it is actually makes the most sense with where the low is compared to moisture. It and the nam.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dilly84 said:

Same here. That'd put me a little higher. I love the look of the hrrr. Just doesn't have the precip far enough west compared to where the low is. I'll say this someone in central Ohio is gonna get 10" hrdps for what it is actually makes the most sense with where the low is compared to moisture. It and the nam.

Dilly, are you still in Newark?