Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2021 Obs.

yotaman

• jburns pinned this topic
22 hours ago, Avdave said:

That line of storms rolled through and managed to rain all around me. 

I got .01"  

0.01” more than we got or have received today at my house. Had a great storm at Rex hospital yesterday evening where I’m staying as my first child was born yesterday morning! Definitely was a good break to watch the lightning and rain from the room while my daughter napped. Needed it, zombie status today 

45 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

0.01” more than we got or have received today at my house. Had a great storm at Rex hospital yesterday evening where I’m staying as my first child was born yesterday morning! Definitely was a good break to watch the lightning and rain from the room while my daughter napped. Needed it, zombie status today 

Congrats with your first daughter. Hope mom is doing good too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Thats crazy with the rain.  Nothing today but did rain down the Triex near Morrisville pkwy.   

Congrats on your newborn. Plenty of time for you be up at night in the winter watching the 0z Euro while feeding the baby lol.   But congratulations to you !!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Congrats to you and mommy NorthHillsWx!! :hug:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheeznado said:

Only .03" here since Tuesday noon- all  models had a big time fail in the Atlanta area, one of the biggest busts in a long time. Flash flood watch -yeah right. 

Happy to say i Have gotten a little over 4 inches here the past few days with more on the way shortly. Needed it too, my area had been screwed pretty bad in the last several weeks.  Still, areas north and east of here have gotten as much as 10 to 12 inches per radar estimations. Elberton has recorded just shy of 10 inches. 

13 hours ago, Avdave said:

still dry here, I dont know about rain tonite.  Every day since Tuesday was a chance of rain and nothing yet.  I know it wasnt going to be widespread but really could use some water here. 

Capture.JPG

May have spoken a bit early :D. We had 2.56” overnight and still raining lightly. Looks like we were on the very low end in the county too, seeing a lot of 6”+ lollipops your direction 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

May have spoken a bit early :D. We had 2.56” overnight and still raining lightly. Looks like we were on the very low end in the county too, seeing a lot of 6”+ lollipops your direction 

:lol::raining:  yeah good thing Im not a meteorologist by trade LOL.    WE got 4.14" here. I was awaken around 5am with the loud thunder and lightning was vivid.  I didnt see all this rain coming at that time so most of it fell between 5am and 11am.  Pretty impressive.  The gauge in Umstead had 5.76".   Saw the flooding on Raleigh Police twitter page neat Westpark, not too far from here. Its either feast or famine with rain lol.   Hope the storms didnt wake up your new born. 

Now Weathertap radar shows snow in VA and northern Durham county :P 

Capture.JPG