Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter 2021

George BM

2 hours ago, yoda said:

Saints next week... oh boy

Then KC, GB, Denver, and then Tampa after bye week first week of November... good luck defense 

That Saints O is a shell of its former self. You all can get well there. Beyond that, Denver is without its top two WRs, that's not as bad a match-up now. Packers o-line is missing its best T. The KC and Tampa games are probably rough.

7 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

That Saints O is a shell of its former self. You all can get well there. Beyond that, Denver is without its top two WRs, that's not as bad a match-up now. Packers o-line is missing its best T. The KC and Tampa games are probably rough.

Denver was 3-0 against winless teams. Then the Ravens came to town. Ravens still have their own issues, but the Broncos were exposed. Their D is pretty darn good, but they don't have a starting QB on their roster. Tough to overcome that in the NFL.

https://sports.yahoo.com/vic-fangio-blast-ravens-on-player-safety-late-lamar-jackson-run-was-bulls-182006153.html

lol

Maybe he should be more concerned about how his team got manhandled for 60 mins, rather than the Ravens running for 5 yards to end the game instead of taking a knee. 

If he is so concerned about injury risk, what was his team doing trying to score a trash time TD with 30 seconds left? Should have just run the ball and let the clock run out.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, CAPE said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/vic-fangio-blast-ravens-on-player-safety-late-lamar-jackson-run-was-bulls-182006153.html

lol

Maybe he should be more concerned about how his team got manhandled for 60 mins, rather than the Ravens running for 5 yards to end the game instead of taking a knee. 

If he is so concerned about injury risk, what was his team doing trying to score a trash time TD with 30 seconds left? Should have just run the ball and let the clock run out.

I totally agree.  I was listening to the game on the radio and Ayenbadejyo made a good point.  If you are that close and realize that the record can be tied, you are doing it to pay respect to all of the players who contributed towards it.  It is a 40 year old record and to not try to extend it would be crazy with how close they were. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

lol

What a wuss

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

BTW, in case anybody has been away and just started reading again …

Winter is over

My money is on the QBO. Yeah it is just another nebulous index whose impact no one agrees on, but it's headed in the "good" direction and is apparently somewhat possibly maybe associated with HL blocking, so  I am riding that mutha fuka like low solar activity even though that didn't work.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CAPE said:

My money is on the QBO. Yeah it is just another nebulous index whose impact no one agrees on, but it's headed in the "good" direction and is apparently somewhat possibly maybe associated with HL blocking, so  I am riding that mutha fuka like low solar activity even though that didn't work.

I want to see (if it could possibly be determined) the effect of the Arctic ice. One, it’s higher than it’s been since 2014 and if I’m not mistaken, it’s increasing in an area that is unusual. I was thinking that sea ice normally takes off first towrd the northern coast of Russia and that is not happening. The largest increase is happening just north of Alaska. At least that’s the way it looks to me. Nothing scientific or predictive here, just a curiosity.

1 hour ago, vastateofmind said:

Dating myself, but...I loved Farrah on the original Charlie's Angels (also that red swimsuit poster). Not ashamed to admit that I also had Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" poster taped to the inside of my HS locker door.  :) 

I had the famous poster on my bedroom wall.  I think I was 4 or 5....what were my parents thinking? 

• Haha 2

• mappy unpinned this topic