Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Discobs 2021

George BM

22 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Got a break tonight and the storm jumped east and is passing through here. Not a ton of rain, but needed, nonetheless. I’ll take what we can get this week.

And awesome thunder.

Wow!  Loudest thunder I have heard in a long time.  Scared the cat right out of her nap!  The wife and I heard a click when the lightning flashed, as if it sent a charge to our wires....Then BOOM!  Startling!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Aruba sees more severe weather than we do. But we are more tropical. :wacko:

I remember being there in November and recording dewpoints close to 90F!  A strong thunderstorm ended, sun came out and roads were steaming everywhere. Walking outdoors glasses steamed immediately.  Extremely oppressive heat to say the least.  I've experienced dry heat and Aruba and needless to say the latter was worse by far.  Like make you choke and die bad!

37 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

You can see the wedge creeping towards DC:

Actually, it's been mostly sunny here the first half of the day. So far, 1.5 days into the work week, I'm just not seeing the cloud-filled wash-out forecast that I read about this past weekend. Not complaining. Definitely warmer, though -- currently 83 here.

47 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Actually, it's been mostly sunny here the first half of the day. So far, 1.5 days into the work week, I'm just not seeing the cloud-filled wash-out forecast that I read about this past weekend. Not complaining. Definitely warmer, though -- currently 83 here.

totally different world up north. cloudy, foggy, only 70

1 hour ago, vastateofmind said:

Its just gross.  82.5 now

• mappy unpinned this topic