Weathernoob335
2pm Saturday, 11/20 @ Funky Murphy's ORH

40/70 Benchmark

GTG in November or December  

22 members have voted

1. 1. November or December?

2. 2. Boston or Worcester?

8 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Great to meet some of the peeps for the first time.  Great to see some old friends.   
Blizz reminded me that it was 11 years ago we had the first GtG at Funky Murphy’s.  Where has the time gone?

We old and grey . But agreed. Great to see old friends and make new ones. Wolf was a complete shock. Great dude. Who knew he was Charles Atlas hiding behind a keyboard?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We old and grey . But agreed. Great to see old friends and make new ones. Wolf was a complete shock. Great dude. Who knew he was Charles Atlas hiding behind a keyboard?

Ahhh Lol…thanks so much. Had a wonderful time. Was fabulous meeting everybody who came.  Kevin you were a great time!  Really nice meeting you. You were right about meeting guys in person. What a great experience.

Hub Dave and Wizz, and Don(WxWatcher 07), and Bob(Baroclinic Zone) and Sugarloaf1989, and Big Jay(DotRat), and Ray, and Davis Straight!!!  

And Thanks to Ray for organizing it..great time and great place.  And ya..that waitress with the cheeks..holy smokes!  Pickles and I  could have some fun with that. Whoa! 

9 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ahhh Lol…thanks so much. Had a wonderful time. Was fabulous meeting everybody who came.  Kevin you were a great time!  Really nice meeting you. You were right about meeting guys in person. What a great experience.

Hub Dave and Wizz, and Don(WxWatcher 07), and Bob(Baroclinic Zone) and Sugarloaf1989, and Big Jay(DotRat), and Ray, and Davis Straight!!!  

And Thanks to Ray for organizing it..great time and great place.  And ya..that waitress with the cheeks..holy smokes!  Pickles and I  could have some fun with that. Whoa! 

Ahem 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Well If the waitress was an older gentleman with a nice baby got backside. Pickles would have pounced like a waiter cleaning up broken glass on the floor 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Ahem 

I knew I forgot somebody….Dam I’m so sorry Jerry.   

It was so nice meeting you too my friend. What a wealth of knowledge you are. You have Great stories, and I sure enjoyed your company, and meeting you.   Keep moving and walking that dog, and you’ve got many years ahead! What great folks we have here in the New England forum.  

44 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Great to meet some of the peeps for the first time.  Great to see some old friends.   
Blizz reminded me that it was 11 years ago we had the first GtG at Funky Murphy’s.  Where has the time gone?

Same here Dave.  Was a great time. Keep the middle school kids in check, and I’ll do the same for the elementary kids. So Nice meeting you. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I knew I forgot somebody….Dam I’m so sorry Jerry.   

It was so nice meeting you too my friend. What a wealth of knowledge you are. You have Great stories, and I sure enjoyed your company, and meeting you.   Keep moving and walking that dog, and you’ve got many years ahead! What great folks we have here in the New England forum.  

It was great meeting you!   Great to see everyone!  Don in person finally and catching up with everyone else.  Looking forward to the next one hopefully right before Christmas!

• Like 1