Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Discussion: Bring the Frost-Hold the Snow

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Torch!

My hunch is a cold (cool) shot or two sneak in. The euro struggled a bit with this cool stretch. 2m temps on the ens mean is kinda useless too especially in the LR. Obviously it looks decently AN overall though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Only issue is that it prolongs the oak leaves. That’s the only thing I wish I could hasten lol. Clean up those dam leaves sooner the better.

Yup. They’re 100% green . Going to be a very late fall. There will still be cleanups after Tgiving . Last year they were 1/2 changed already. I’m sure someone will say the Maine mtns are three weeks  ahead of schedule, but the entire region overall is super late 

17 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yup. They’re 100% green . Going to be a very late fall. There will still be cleanups after Tgiving . Last year they were 1/2 changed already. I’m sure someone will say the Maine mtns are three weeks  ahead of schedule, but the entire region overall is super late 

Yeah for sure. The pattern ahead with milder nights will keep them green. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Last  year it didn’t rain for 3 and a half months…that hastened it last year.