Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

1 minute ago, WxKnurd said:

Consistently measured 5-5.5 on my deck railing and statues that are the most in the open. Truck is cranked and ready to do some driving around. Might try to trek up to Max Patch. 

Oh yeah very nice. Im riding this one out at my other home near Bethel. I think I may venture up to little east Fork. They are going to get crushed today then head to max patch tomorrow for the NW flow event...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BretWx said:

Heard reports of 4in out of Greenville. Happy for you guys! 

I heard anywhere from 4-7” in Taylors. I did 3 different measurements of 5”. Matter of fact, had to go on the roof to clear the satellite dish. I thought I was on the bottom step, but i5 was the 3rd step…I busted my tail…then made a snow angel and laughed at myself!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Oh yeah very nice. Im riding this one out at my other home near Bethel. I think I may venture up to little east Fork. They are going to get crushed today then head to max patch tomorrow for the NW flow event...

I know where I’d like to go outside Highlands, but that’s quite a drive from the new place in these conditions.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BooneWX said:

Heaviest snow I’ve seen in quite some time here in eastern Burke. Getting pummeled right now!

Yeah its coming down hard in Valdese just went out and measured 3 different spots. Have just over 4.5 inches I don't know where our totals might end up now but I'm so happy. Keep it coming also seen Morganton has about 4 reports of 5 inches. 

• jburns unpinned this topic