Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

2 minutes ago, BooneWX said:

I know we’re in the meat and potato’s of this meal but I can’t help but look west to Alabama and Mississippi and see dessert headed our way for this afternoon :snowing:

GSP on there point and click brought back our snow totals for Burke your area and back to Valdese/Morganton now says 3-5inches for today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wxduncan said:

GSP on there point and click brought back our snow totals for Burke your area and back to Valdese/Morganton now says 3-5inches for today.

Not surprised! I have over half an inch just off of the tiny flakes and pre-heavy bands that dumped in the upstate. 

Haven’t gotten up to take a good look at things but the snow that’s falling is very fine small flakes right now. Wind is also blowing it around like crazy.

NWS upped our totals for today and is going for an additional 8-12. Looks to be a snowy day setting up 

Edit-Now it’s absolutely pouring huge flakes!!

• Like 1

Just getting up here in Black Mountain.  It appears to only be about 2 inches on the deck right now.  Thought there would be quite a bit more by this time seeing the reports from you other guys above.  It’s decent rates right now, so we will see how this adds up.

Congrats on those down the mountain getting in on it.  @strongwxnc

• jburns unpinned this topic