• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

Spent the afternoon running instacart around Banner Elk and I have never seen this many people up here. Absolutely bananas.

County is having staffing issues due to COVID too so may be down some snow plows. Got a feeling we're going to have a mess come Monday morning.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

All these pasta dishes make me proud with Italian blood! I went down to my local Italian restaurant and got me a meatball sub. Now it’s almost time for my Bills to crush the Patriots and open the Skrewball and slam some beers down. 

homemade beef vegetable soup for tomorrow in crockpot 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buddy1987 said:

All these pasta dishes make me proud with Italian blood! I went down to my local Italian restaurant and got me a meatball sub. Now it’s almost time for my Bills to crush the Patriots and open the Skrewball and slam some beers down. 

homemade beef vegetable soup for tomorrow in crockpot 

No dog in the fight but Pulling Bills!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Tyler Penland said:

Spent the afternoon running instacart around Banner Elk and I have never seen this many people up here. Absolutely bananas.

County is having staffing issues due to COVID too so may be down some snow plows. Got a feeling we're going to have a mess come Monday morning.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Same issue for Wataga county, I was told that some members of the DOT were out sick 

2 minutes ago, WeatherHawk said:

Same issue for Wataga county, I was told that some members of the DOT were out sick 

Same with McDowell County.  Only going to focus on 221, i40 and road to the hospital.   Really messes with the manufacturing plants as they usually have priority after the main roads.

• jburns unpinned this topic