Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

5 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

One thing that is making me hopeful is even the worse models give me 6 or 7 inches and may be underdoing the SE flow with the initial thump. 

That’s what I’m banking on brother. Get it in here a little earlier as it looks like that’s a possibility and take our chances that way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiQuiDBuD said:

My goodness, that 24"+ lollipop is right by my house on this 3k NAM. We're squarely in its wheelhouse now, aren't we? Or are we tossing this run because of how it handled the transfer?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Who knows anymore but the NAM doesn't seem as good as it used to be. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SnowDawg said:

Man that NAM run was nerve wracking... It still stayed all snow through 7-8AM but man was it borderline at 850 almost all night. Too darn close to a sleet storm for my comfort on that one.

That was about the biggest sh*t run you could have possibly had. It’s on an island for the right now moment with how it blasts the low up the apps and flips even Buffalo from snow. Icon looked much better with low progress and I’m expecting GFS to remain steady. If not most of us are probably in trouble. But let’s not get to that mindset yet. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Penland said:

Here ya go from pivotal. General trend has been down over the last several runs but this one looks slightly better for the NW mountains. Still 36 hours for another windshield wiper trend. snku_acc.us_ma (3).jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Plenty of time indeed. I’ve got a weird feeling about the short range models. If the gfs holds serve, I think we’ll see the short range get a clue tomorrow but time will tell. 

• jburns unpinned this topic