Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

Anyone seeing flurries this AM?
I saw a flake or two on the backside of the precip around 7am. It began clearing for an hour and the the wind picked up and the clouds air building up again. Down to 32° now with 17 mph wind gusting to 35.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 hours ago, wncsnow said:

Haha I thought I was the anti Shetley. Sunday is looking a little interesting on the Euro with some southern stream energy coming in about the same time as the next front/clipper. 

You were but now you talked about how dry it was lol.   I’m just glad it’ll be upper 20’s to start tomorrow and will feel a little like Thanksgiving is supposed to feel like even though it’s still supposed to creep above 60 here in the foothills.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WxKnurd said:

You were but now you talked about how dry it was lol.   I’m just glad it’ll be upper 20’s to start tomorrow and will feel a little like Thanksgiving is supposed to feel like even though it’s still supposed to creep above 60 here in the foothills.

Yeah we are already down to 28 currently.  Even though Tomorrow will be mild I'll take it with the chance of snow tomorrow night.

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Started off with a cool 23 degrees!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend... and to everyone in our little group! Hope it's a great one.

Started out at 41 this morning lol on the mountain. Gotta love those inversions!

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving my friend... and to everyone in our little group! Hope it's a great one.

Started out at 41 this morning lol on the mountain. Gotta love those inversions!

Crazy. It was 27 here in the foothills!

Happy thanksgiving to all! May you have the ability to eat more than you should :)

• Like 3

Blustery day in the foothills yesterday, wind had that bite to it that lets you know it’s layout December.  Finally ordered a “good” weather station, WeatherFlow Tempest is on the way.  It will be nice to have my own “official” records and not have to guess or rely on the truck thermometer/closest wunderground station for observations.  Though figuring out my internet situation at the future house so I can use it to its full potential is in wait and see mode (about the only downside to living in Haywood is out lack of non-satellite internet options, especially every place I’ve bought a house it seems).

• Like 3

• jburns unpinned this topic