• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335

The older i get the more and more i appreciate fall and the fall foliage each season. Some of these pictures are incredible @eyewall@MaineJayhawk@powderfreak really awesome stuff. The color has been really picking up here lately the past week or so. I wouldn't say its high color or near peak but it's definitely more than a touch of color or just starting. Some crappy shots from my terrible phone camera (unedited)..

Looks a lot more colorful in person, probably the overcast and terrible phone camera.

IMG_20211011_175309.jpg

IMG_20211011_180418.jpg

IMG_20211011_181021.jpg

• Like 1

I drove through Northeastern Connecticut today and the foliage is mostly at peak or slightly past peak. Alot of Oak and Pine compeating with the foliage color. It's a tough area to take foliage pictures in. Heavily forested,  lots of private land and few scenic vista's. 

Upper Bolton Pond, Bolton Connecticut:

20211012_133928_copy_1008x756.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

I drove through Northeastern Connecticut today and the foliage is mostly at peak or slightly past peak.  It's a tough area to take foliage pictures in. Heavily forested,  lots of private land and few scenic vista's. 

Upper Bolton Pond, Bolton Connecticut:

At or slightly past peak? Really? I don't think Kevin would agree. Trees are still budding and coming in bloom there. Peak not until late November.

2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

At or slightly past peak? Really? I don't think Kevin would agree. Trees are still budding and coming in bloom there. Peak not until late November.

Lol. It isn’t close to that . It’s about 40% Many green leaves . Maples and birch , hickory have changed but other species mainly green 

GPSMSGc.jpg

zJh41lS.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Im Talking about Stafford and Eastford which is peak and about 1-5% bare.  Better foliage than last year which was awful.  Coventry is about 50-60% changed.  Areas around here that had good foliage color last year are rust colored and going Bare.