• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
RippleEffect

16 hours ago, Will - Rutgers said:

i let all house centipedes and spiders live since they predate household pests like silverfish, bed bugs, and roaches.

15 hours ago, forkyfork said:

i even let shower spiders live

I lost all my good sized house bugs to snacking cats. The photo below is for you Irish. As always ……

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

This banter is bugging me 

B1EBD282-A311-4EB4-9A28-999B63EAB268.thumb.png.cf76587de94b2f476cd43d15b6e37e3a.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rjay said:

These are the mfs I'm talking about.  I thought one was going to eat me in St Maarten.

The videos do not show it, but these centipedes have a very impressive set of fangs with poison glands under their second segment.

As long as they don't get excited, say by dropping on you from an overhanging shrub, you should be OK.

Otherwise, the good news is that the bites are not fatal to humans, albeit very painful.

2 hours ago, rclab said:

Depending on your tastes/location, ketchup could be considered aromatic. That of course will depend on your aroma-therapy needs. As always ….

Afaik, ketchup is considered a vegetable serving, so an essential element in a balanced diet. Has there been a recent change in the guidance?

31 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

This has to be one of the most boring stretches of weather we have had. Once the wind picks up Friday leaves are going to fall like crazy here on the uws. 

There is nothing better than clear skies and low humidity.  It can snow during actual winter, as long as it's nice and sunny the rest of the time.

• Like 1

• Rjay unpinned this topic