• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
RippleEffect

1 minute ago, Rjay said:

It makes no sense if you don't care about others.  

I thought getting the vaccine was what one had to do in order to demonstrate that they care about others. Now, we have to continue to isolate ourselves and let each other "be", even after vaccination? Why? Either the vaccine prevents the illness or it does not. 

Just now, GrindOutWins said:

I thought getting the vaccine was what one had to do in order to demonstrate that they care about others. Now, we have to continue to isolate ourselves and let each other "be", even after vaccination? Why? Either the vaccine prevents the illness or it does not. 

Ask that question in the thread i just posted.  

Just now, GrindOutWins said:

Not sure how one can take a loss on a weather forum but...at least I'm capable of granting myself the freedom to do what I wish. And I'm not even "vaccinated". 

Your freedom is now over for the night my man. End of the political bs on this side of the forum. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uncle W said:

meh...I could throw a ball 75 mph still at my age with a sore arm...there should have been a Curly and Moe along with Larry but it wouldn't be funny if one was Ida but still...

haha the Three Stooges were always my favorite growing up and decades later their slapstick humor has stood the test of time.

2 minutes ago, Rjay said:

He didn't last long in OT. Threatened to knock a woman's teeth out and started using gay slurs.  I'm shocked I tell ya!!

wtf and I just saw he weenied Don!  I mean, WHO DOES THAT?!

lol yea those OT things are far worse, but I was shocked to see anyone weenie Don.  Think that might be you-know-who who keeps coming back under new names?  Their listed location seems to match.

1 hour ago, GrindOutWins said:

Why would a vaccinated person be waiting on "post pandemic" to simply get together with some friends? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

Good evening GOW. Thank you for your kind advice. I do get together with fully vaccinated family. What also makes sense to me, as an 8th decade aged member, is to enjoy the lite banter with forum friends that I may never physically see/meet in my remaining life time. My hope, some day, is that I will be able to see folks regularly with bare faces and hands ready to shake or bump and arms ready to hug. What saddens me is how this virus not only causes disease but also contention. Have a good night. As always …

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rclab said:

Good evening GOW. Thank you for your kind advice. I do get together with fully vaccinated family. What also makes sense to me, as an 8th decade aged member, is to enjoy the lite banter with forum friends that I may never physically see/meet in my remaining life time. My hope, some day, is that I will be able to see folks regularly with bare faces and hands ready to shake or bump and arms ready to hug. What saddens me is how this virus not only causes disease but also contention. Have a good night. As always …

You're an awesome person and he can't respond to you as he'd rather threaten women and hate on our gay friends.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

rclab, i absolutely roasted you in off topic and i need you to hear it

49 minutes ago, Will - Rutgers said:

rclab is like a human zen garden

when he goes in for a haircut, they take the little rake, they push around the sand on top of his head until he nods his approval, he hands the SportClips girl a $100 bill and heads to Perkins to meet his wife for lunch

i am so sorry my friend

also does Perkins still exist

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Will - Rutgers said:

rclab, i absolutely roasted you in off topic and i need you to hear it

i am so sorry my friend

also does Perkins still exist

Will considering the state of my head, I feel that your post is an accolade. 
I don’t go to the OT. My self administered anger management seems to be holding. Your post reminded me of some pleasant times I spent at lunch with my lost love. As a goal my head merged with a zen garden is one I would like to be remembered for, with or without the little rake. As always ….

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, rclab said:

Will considering the state of my head, I feel that your post is an accolade. 
I don’t go to the OT. My self administered anger management seems to be holding. Your post reminded me of some pleasant times I spent at lunch with my lost love. As a goal my head merged with a zen garden is one I would like to be remembered for, with or without the little rake. As always ….

that's a scary place...

• Like 1

• Rjay unpinned this topic