• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Who's in this sub-forum?

moneypitmike

Who are all these people? A couple questions so we know who's who.  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

2. 2. What New England state do you live in?

• Connecticut
    • Maine
    • Massachusetts
    • New Hampshire
    • Rhode Island
    • Vermont
    • I don't live in New England--I just wish I did

13 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Basically found a place on the trail system and everything worked out.  I would have liked to get further north but it will do.  Ive never ridden in Vermont so this will be a nice change from the ADK.   

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions. I’m on the VAST BOD. 

18 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Amazing!  Wow. Lets talk as we get closer to winter.  We would also volunteer for a weekend at a club nearby to do signs or trail clearing.

Which club?  I know some people in the Chester club. There are some nice trails in the area. I don’t get down there much, I tend to ride north from here. 

6 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Which club?  I know some people in the Chester club. There are some nice trails in the area. I don’t get down there much, I tend to ride north from here. 

Haven't even got that far yet!  I just got word about the camp so I dont know which club we would be involved in.  We plan to trailer north from time to time as well but this will be a learning curve but thats part of the fun!

22 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Haven't even got that far yet!  I just got word about the camp so I dont know which club we would be involved in.  We plan to trailer north from time to time as well but this will be a learning curve but thats part of the fun!

Make sure to download the VAST map app. 

46 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

Many members go way back, back before forums. Newsfeed, I think under the title ne.weather that goes back to the 90's.
"Time waits for no-one! No-one waits for me." The Rolling Stones. 

ne.weather....remember the fights between that Ziegler character and DT?   Those were the days....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

ne.weather....remember the fights between that Ziegler character and DT?   Those were the days....

Hard to believe its been 30 years since I first discovered there were other people like me in this world.  URI computer lab on a Mac 1 1991, I found Usenet and the rest is history. Along with my sports heroes people like Wes Junker were my idols.   Chat rooms eventually led lo me having lunch with Wes and Kocin, Uccelinni. A surreal moment in my life, Instead of them being my idols we became basically internet pen pals, which led to friendships. The world has changed so much since that time but one thing has remained constant, I am not alone being a wxnut, geek, weenie, nerd, whatever label they give me, and that's very cool.

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hard to believe its been 30 years since I first discovered there were other people like me in this world.  URI computer lab on a Mac 1 1991, I found Usenet and the rest is history. Along with my sports heroes people like Wes Junker were my idols.   Chat rooms eventually led lo me having lunch with Wes and Kocin, Uccelinni. A surreal moment in my life, Instead of them being my idols we became basically internet pen pals, which led to friendships. The world has changed so much since that time but one thing has remained constant, I am not alone being a wxnut, geek, weenie, nerd, whatever label they give me, and that's very cool.

There's a lot more of us than I thought, when I was a kid I was the only weather nut in the neighborhood. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, weathafella said:

I remember DT.  He hasnt changed.  There was also some freak on their who kept saying everything was false and calling people a pest.  The first troll i ever encountered!