Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    16,915
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    seodirect
    Newest Member
    seodirect
    Joined

Central PA - Fall 2021


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Its definitely trended more toward normal vs. below normal. 

Next week has trended above. Nothing like starting October with a few +10s to +15s to cripple the chances of a below normal month. Despite the normals going up by a lot, PIT could still be 6/10 on above normal months this year and MDT will be even more than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Next week has trended above. Nothing like starting October with a few +10s to +15s to cripple the chances of a below normal month. Despite the normals going up by a lot, PIT could still be 6/10 on above normal months this year and MDT will be even more than that.

When I had written my post, I had not seen the low 80's.  Now that will be VERY above normal for Oct.  That is not good.  This little Sept warmth (especially over here where we are about -1.5 for the month right now) was ok but 80's in October sucks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

When I had written my post, I had not seen the low 80's.  Now that will be VERY above normal for Oct.  That is not good.  This little Sept warmth (especially over here where we are about -1.5 for the month right now) was ok but 80's in October sucks. 

Was hoping to turn off my a/c for good this week. The fact that I haven’t on 9/21 is already ridiculous and stupid, but now there’s a chance I can’t until October.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Looking wet:

p120i.gif?1632244898

saw that, gonna change plans and jump on cutting this afternoon.

 

39 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Was hoping to turn off my a/c for good this week. The fact that I haven’t on 9/21 is already ridiculous and stupid, but now there’s a chance I can’t until October.

I turned mine off Sunday morning. Gonna be a fight between and my daughter if it goes back on. as of now #dadswinning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...