• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

Here is what CTP had to say about the Sunday Clipper in their morning discussion.

Next feature of note is a fast-moving, digging, wave moving
down the western side of the upper trough. It is plenty cold for
snow as the moisture associated with it arrives on Sunday. It will likely start to produce some snow over the west early in the day if not late Sat night. Since much of the area will be well below 0C at 8H, much of the precip would be snow. Maybe the SE few counties may have mixed precip or rain, since it is coming thru mainly during the daylight hours. But, QPF is decent - roughly 0.1-0.25" by Sunday evening across a good portion of the CWA. If a low can develop along or just off the coast, it could throw some back into the east Sun night or Monday. However, blended guidance keeps the PoPs kind of low, most likely because of the uncertainty of the speed of the system and if it can develop anything significant before moving
off-shore. 

MDT had another below normal day today thanks to the overnight low.

The high was 53 which was 3 above  the normal of 50. The low was 29 which was 4 below the normal of 33. So today should go in the books as -1 for today!
So much for the “torch” Thanksgiving day calls! MDT now has 18 days of below normal this month.

11 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

MDT had another below normal day today thanks to the overnight low.

The high was 53 which was 3 above  the normal of 50. The low was 29 which was 4 below the normal of 33. So today should go in the books as -1 for today!
So much for the “torch” Thanksgiving day calls! MDT now has 18 days of below normal this month.

Did not see any torch calls.  Lots of "will it hit 60" calls.   Made it here here and @Cashtown_Coop but did not penetrate that far north.  Congrats to the Nam for a good call on that today.   I was playing tennis at 3PM and the sweat was rolling.   Humid. 

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Did not see any torch calls.  Lots of "will it hit 60" calls.   Made it here here and @Cashtown_Coop but did not penetrate that far north.  Congrats to the Nam for a good call on that today.   I was playing tennis at 3PM and the sweat was rolling.   Humid. 

Nice! We should play tennis sometime. I played in high school and a decent amount when I was in my 20’s. I haven’t played much in the last 10 or 15 years, but I would love to get back into playing again.