• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

MDT only made it to a high of 52 today after a low of 32 this morning.
Another below normal day this month. The average high is still 53 at MDT for today’s date.

With a forcast high of 60 let’s reflect upon the fact of how much more fun cold air damming will make our lives the next few months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, is anyone healthy at this point?  So many people with the Flu or Covid.  Get well.  

Feeling great over here in West Hempfield!  My wife and I both got Covid last November (very mild for both of us) and in the year since haven’t had so much as a sniffle. Nothing at all, and that’s with us going to countless gatherings/shindigs, bars/restaurants, large events, you name it…..everything. That natural immunity is strooooooooong. 

But in all seriousness, sending my best to @Itstrainingtime and @Voyager and anyone else feeling under the weather.  We’ll need everyone at full speed as we hit peak tracking season in the months to come.  Get well friends!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Voyager said:

I didn't know they could combine tests. Hope you feel better soon as well.

they do that so they can show a + for both :lol:.  

I've had that damn sore throat for about a week now.  I'm always achy so that doesn't count...lol.  My temp is usually low grade anyways.  Maybe I really am cool.