Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I love the small town feel of Palmyra.  Not as small as R'Ville but still good.   Plus you live in a town that does NOT end in Burg, Ville, Boro, Borough, or Spring.   Half the towns around here do not have that honor. 

Town named after antiquities that smells like bologna, sounds like a genocide of automotive suspension components, and 2:00 AM barfights at Gary's dive bar. It's pretty unique to the area lol

• Haha 1

Just now, losetoa6 said:

Oh....the new Gfs has definitely closed the gap all but completely with the Euro . I do still believe overall h5 the EC out performs but not by alot anymore.  Discreet threats the EC tends to over amplify like the Canadian and UK often . 

I agree with you in that the way NCEP measures the various suites, the EC is probably still superior in front placement and timing but for the every day "what is the weather going to be like 3 days from now", the EC really has turned into the model that keeps caving.  Not sure if we are in an overall atmospheric period that is problematic for the EC's routines or if changes have made it less effective.  I noticed it starting last winter and then with all the ridge's and trough talk here this year.