Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

With JuJu and Claypool both out, Freirmuth should get some looks. I loved him at Penn State and now think he's going to develop into a potential Pro Bowler. 

He has been a study fantasy TE the last few weeks.  TE has been so weak this year.  Bad weather means shorter passes I would guess...TE type passes.  Stay warm! 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I called a Lions first win of the season a month ago. I was basically right. What a miserable game on a miserable day. That was 99% rain you saw on TV. No snow since about noon.

Big Ben in there (assuming same game) and the Steelers win easily in my opinion.  Covid stuck it to the Steel.  But it was amazing how each team traded stupefying bad plays back and forth near the end. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I called a Lions first win of the season a month ago. I was basically right. What a miserable game on a miserable day. That was 99% rain you saw on TV. No snow since about noon.

And the NWS rolled with an all snow forecast in the grids for Allegheny County as late as their late morning update.

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Big Ben in there (assuming same game) and the Steelers win easily in my opinion.  Covid stuck it to the Steel.  But it was amazing how each team traded stupefying bad plays back and forth near the end. 

Maybe, but Ben played against Tampa in 2014 and lost to the backup QB on a 2-14 team