Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Tough schedule for sure. 

Earlier in the year I was convinced that the division would sweep them. I now think they'll split with the Ravens, beat the Browns again, and...and...I have no idea. 

9-8 probably sounds about right. A lot better than the 6-11 I thought back in late August. 

We’ve already exceeded my pessimistic 4-13 prediction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The only thing I'll add to that is while I look far too much like that guy (minus hair) that I'm also way more organized with my stuff. Other than that...yeah, that's pretty much it. 

LOL, well I was not trying to match that guy with you other than what happens when you are exiled to work "remote".  That is Milton from Office Space.     They sent him to the basement and stopped paying him. 

8 minutes ago, Wmsptwx said:

Believe me you’ll beat my wolverines…our coach doesn’t understand basic play calling lol.

I hate to admit it, but the Steelers have grown on me….just a cool team and traditions.

Michigan is going to tee off on Clifford. They know how dimensional PSU is and the Wolverine defense will exploit that. 24-13 bad guys. 

16 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Michigan is going to tee off on Clifford. They know how dimensional PSU is and the Wolverine defense will exploit that. 24-13 bad guys. 

This is accurate.  They will hone in on Dotson, shut down the run, and let loose on Clifford.  On offense they will run the ball effectively enough to control the game flow.  I was at the Maryland game and outside of a few big plays it was more of the same old same old, just meh.  As always, I hope to be wrong on all of this ha.  Notably, my Michigan tickets for this weekend still haven't sold.  The wife is making me go to a wedding of a coworker.  I just lowered them to $110 a piece, great value.  Section WFU, roughly 40 yard line type view.  Feel free to DM me if any of you are interested.

12 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

This is accurate.  They will hone in on Dotson, shut down the run, and let loose on Clifford.  On offense they will run the ball effectively enough to control the game flow.  I was at the Maryland game and outside of a few big plays it was more of the same old same old, just meh.  As always, I hope to be wrong on all of this ha.  Notably, my Michigan tickets for this weekend still haven't sold.  The wife is making me go to a wedding of a coworker.  I just lowered them to $110 a piece, great value.  Section WFU, roughly 40 yard line type view.  Feel free to DM me if any of you are interested.

I'd be interested but I'll be in Pittsburgh watching Pat Freiermuth. :) 

Edit: Those are really good seats! $110 for Michigan in that location - take him up on it, football fans! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atomixwx said:

Good for you. Gambling is immoral and goes against the grain of the family society we strive to achieve today. 

What the ****?!?

i spoke with the family elders. Said since i feel so strongly i could bet up to .25. all good brotatochip

What a spectacular day out

• Like 2

There’s some kind of fire up to the north of here today, visible on the regional satellite as well as from my house here. Looks like at the top of the Allegheny front somewhere above Tyrone or maybe a bit further north. Unsure if it’s an actual brush fire or controlled burn, haven’t seen anything on the news.

A887235C-3F91-46AF-AE53-6FCEE67E4D15.thumb.jpeg.f5d83b22e1be9b3ac328719b86bc315b.jpeg

Shortwave IR

1531995330_CODSatelliteandRadar2.thumb.png.a9a20c0b6c08673315ac5c86a4d72a22.png

Visible

296675782_CODSatelliteandRadar.thumb.png.e4584165967a90ec915f05361b05f68c.png