Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

17 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yes terrible they looked bad with Dak back. Denver should have never been in the game. We will see Atlanta next week

This is all true, but how does the top, or one of the top fantasy points producers in the entire league not find the end zone against Jacksonville?

Devastating day for my fantasy team. Allen produced 33% of his weekly average point total against a truly bad team. Worse than Denver for sure. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Not as bad as Buffalo, and not really that close. 

They were down 30-0.  Final score was not indicative how badly they played.   I would say its the worse loss in post Tony Romo era and could go back further than that.  Buffalo's loss was putrid on their own behalf.   Fans booed the Cowboys as bad as I have ever heard. 

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

They were down 30-0.  Final score was no indicative how bad they played.   I would say its the worse loss in post Tony Romo era and could go back further than that.  Buffalo's loss was putrid on their own behalf.   Fans booed the Cowboys as bad as I have ever heard. 

That does put things in better perspective, admittedly I was going off final scores as I was out for the afternoon. 

Both losses were really bad. :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, anotherman said:

I’m sorry but who cares about the Cowboys. This is a PA message board.

Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man. 

This may be a PA message board, Central PA, to be exact, but that doesn't mean everyone here is native to Central PA. It also doesn't obligate us to support a local franchise, which does not exist. Also, this is a free society, we can support who we want, location be damned. 

I've never set foot in London. Doesn't mean my support of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is invalid. Canderson doesn't live in Boston. Doesn't make his love of the Red Sox any less valid. Let those dumb enough to like the Cowboys talk about the Cowboys. 

Or don't, but again... your opinion. My opinion is you should cram it, churchy.

• Like 2

Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man. 

This may be a PA message board, Central PA, to be exact, but that doesn't mean everyone here is native to Central PA. It also doesn't obligate us to support a local franchise, which does not exist. Also, this is a free society, we can support who we want, location be damned. 

I've never set foot in London. Doesn't mean my support of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is invalid. Canderson doesn't live in Boston. Doesn't make his love of the Red Sox any less valid. Let those dumb enough to like the Cowboys talk about the Cowboys. 

Or don't, but again... your opinion. My opinion is you should cram it, churchy.

Sure, people can like whoever they want, but this is PA and we hate the damn Cowboys here. You can talk about the Cardinals or Seahawks or Vikings but not a team that many in the state consider an arch rival.

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

As the resident Texan, Cowboy fans deserve sympathy. They’ve sucked for damn near 3 decades. 

No sympathy needed just wanted to let him know everyone has their teams I am fine we haven’t won but not fine with him telling me we are a PA weather board telling me what to do.

No sympathy needed just wanted to let him know everyone has their teams I am fine we haven’t won but not fine with him telling me we are a PA weather board telling me what to do.

Not trying to tell you who to root for. Just annoyed that it was being talked about so much on the board. Sorry if I came across as an jerk.

1 hour ago, anotherman said:

Not trying to tell you who to root for. Just annoyed that it was being talked about so much on the board. Sorry if I came across as an jerk.

Here at work (close to 1000 people) as best as I can tell, the breakdown on fan loyalty is:

1. Eagles

2. Steelers

3. Ravens (maybe-ish)

4. Cowboys 

Yes, we live in PA, but Dallas is not hated by all in this state. They are a team that is hated if you're not a specific fan of them, but there are a LOT of 'Boys fans here in PA. 

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Wow! 13 degree difference between us this morning. 

Current conditions at

Selinsgrove Penn Valley Airport (KSEG)

Lat: 40.82°NLon: 76.87°WElev: 443ft.
fg.png

Fog/Mist

29°F

-2°C

Humidity 92%
Wind Speed Calm
Barometer 30.21 in (1023.6 mb)
Dewpoint 27°F (-3°C)
Visibility 5.00 mi
Last update 8 Nov 6:53 am EST In the colder months i'm somewhat close to Selinsgrove temps. But in the warmer months i"m closer to Harrisburg temps. Wierd it is.

After several hard frost in a row with Temps in the 20s these leaves on the trees (especially the Maple trees)  just aren't dropping. They seem to be turning a shade of brown instead of yellow. I hope they are not freeze drying on the trees. That happened several  Years ago. Some remained on the trees till spring and some fell during  the winter, creating a mess that had to be raked up in winter. There's nothing like having shade from a tree in the middle of January with Temps in the teens.

• Haha 1