Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

14 minutes ago, canderson said:

It is AMAZING the lack of fall color. Our red maple out friend last year was 1/2 de-leafed but it's green as can be now, still. The trees along the river haven't even turned colors.

If we get a early to mid November snow, we're in trouble because there has been very little leaf fall. 

Trees have literally just started to change here in the past few days. On Friday I saw little evidence on our walk along the river. Yesterday, the trees were really starting to pop. (some at least)

• Like 1

Trees have literally just started to change here in the past few days. On Friday I saw little evidence on our walk along the river. Yesterday, the trees were really starting to pop. (some at least)

It happens fast. I was up here in Northeast CT 7 days ago and they were around 40 to 50%. Now I am here again today and they are peak.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

WHTM reported 76 on their 7p update.    Had a gust to 42 today.   Clean up isle on 5 at the courses.   

MDT was not reporting 76 last evening when I last checked.  I just double checked what I had. An MDT special.  All quiet about it on their twitter though.  

I heard the wind at hole 19 is not as bad.