Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Walking or fishing?  Lots of changes going to be happening there soon.  I have not been the new ice cream place yet.  Unfortunately I heard they killed all the ground hogs. 

Both. Not happy with the changes at all property investment firms ruin everything. Saw a couple of ground hogs this autumn thankfully.

25 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Both. Not happy with the changes at all property investment firms ruin everything. Saw a couple of ground hogs this autumn thankfully.

Yea, if they get to finish their plans, its going to be a Yuppie Cafe Latte like area.  Glad you saw some ground hogs.  Was not sure if they poisoned them or how they were killed.   That area has been a big bag of drama for a few years now.  Some of the Asian's who first tried to buy the place in 2018 are STILL living up in the duplexes at the top. 

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, if they get to finish their plans, its going to be a Yuppie Cafe Latte like area.  Glad you saw some ground hogs.  Was not sure if they poisoned them or how they were killed.   That area has been a big bag of drama for a few years now.  Some of the Asian's who first tried to buy the place in 2018 are STILL living up in the duplexes at the top. 

As long as they don't kill  the fishing, I'm cool with it. That area won't grow above 2% so there's really no need for the housing in the first place. People are going to move there and get shocked at the first winter storm up there. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

A nice little drenching last night -- 1.32" here in the Farmdale area of West Hempfield Township of Lancaster County within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

You got me again! I'm glad you posted because my total is much higher than everyone around other than you. I finished with 1.26". 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You got me again! I'm glad you posted because my total is much higher than everyone around other than you. I finished with 1.26". 

Don't call it a comeback.

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

To add, I have brilliant sun here now. Cloud bank off to my east, but right now it's a gorgeous morning. :) 

Wow I'm still locked in thick clouds just a few miles to your east, as you duly noted.