• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

I'm surprised barely anyone is talking about our first noreaster. I know it's not going to snow here but we might have potential for some rain and wind. Really depends how close it can get. Regardless the formation of this storm is going to be extremely fun to watch because it might transition to a hybrid

There's still a lot of disagreement from the models where the heavy rains and wind are but the nam completely destroys Jersey and gets some heavy rains towards us

qpf_acc.us_ne (1).png

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Oh wow I was so absorbed in this noreaster I didn't even realize a lot of places might blast through their record highs today. My towns record high of 75 might get stomped by it being 77 later today

Yep, we started talking about this back on Friday - how today was going to sneak up on us and really warm up. I'm ready for yet another challenge to see if we can reach 80 one more time this year. 

I enjoy all types of weather except for severe storms. I love a good nor'easter as much as anyone. I also feel somewhat jaded looking at those precip maps because of what's already happened this year. In the past several months I've had a storm produce over 7" of rain and several others were in the 2-5" range. Seeing the possibility of getting a couple of inches of rain right now seems almost ho-hum if that makes sense. 

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yep, we started talking about this back on Friday - how today was going to sneak up on us and really warm up. I'm ready for yet another challenge to see if we can reach 80 one more time this year. 

I think this is why people think the CMC is never right.  They do not notice when we discuss its wins. LOL.