Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Eh...I made a mistake on my dewpoint. It's only 65 here. Temp is 83.5 now. 

Either way, it feels really sticky out.  First time I feel it has felt this bad in a week or more.   78 here.  Clouds still lowering (partly to mostly cloudy) so its still going to be a close call for 80.  Not going to go up much from here with only an hour or two left of heating. 

7 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

MU up to 80F. Record could be in play.

MDT at 80 as well.  They had a 5 degree jump the previous hour but only 1 this hour.  84 the record for them.  Thought someone said MU was 86?  DP's in the mid 60's throughout.  Cap City is always high.   Their lows are higher than MDT quite often. 

image.png.7a85706d5dd03ea9021def3c7b095480.png

Down to 77 here as the clouds are quite thick now.  Some cells just off to the west of Franklin County.   Feels much better than 3-4 hours ago.  Fingers crossed this is the warmest day until April next year.   One of (if not the) warmest Octobers to this point but no records broken/tied with MDT not getting to 84 today (82).  

8 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

36 is one of the youngest here lol

I remember some kind of roll call several years ago and I think most were 45-50 and up at that point.  At least those willing to give their ages.  Most millennials could care less about following weather.  I only know of one guy younger than you that posts here fairly regularly.  Sure there are at least 1 or 2 others who did not reveal.   Not sure of Candersons age though.  He acts 22 or 72 depending on the topic and how close he is to his beer fridge. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I remember some kind of roll call several years ago and I think most were 45-50 and up at that point.  At least those willing to give their ages.  Most millennials could care less about following weather.  I only know of one guy younger than you that posts here fairly regularly.  Sure there are at least 1 or 2 others who did not reveal.   Not sure of Candersons age though.  He acts 22 or 72 depending on the topic and how close he is to his beer fridge. 

I’m a man - I just turned 40. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

There's a ton of millienials that love following the weather. I only know that because I am one and know others that do lol. A lot of them just don't use forums like these anymore to discuss about it

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

There's a ton of millienials that love following the weather. I only know that because I am one and know others that do lol. A lot of them just don't use forums like these anymore to discuss about it

I guess that is what I meant in some manner though I personally know no one under 35 who could care less about the GFS.  LOL.  There are a few on here that I have not met.  Lots of millennials in the OT area from what I read.