Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

Millersville Weather Center all in this morning on today's heat:

It’s another mild, albeit comfortable, morning at @millersvilleu. Clouds will give way to mostly sunny skies by late morning, and temperatures will jump to near record-breaking levels this afternoon. Our high of ~ 84 degrees will approach the record of 86, set way back in 1920!

43 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My dad was stationed north of Fairbanks up near Yukon. Sun would set up there just after 2pm. 

Edit: I misread your post/intent, for that I apologize. I thought you were referring to Alaska...you were saying when the sun disappears where YOU live. Sorry!

In the winter here with snow on the ground with wind an limited sun, it feels like Alaska.

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

80 is in the bag for you unless clouds rush in.   I am not as keen on you getting it tomorrow.  I think the rain is "in the area" around lunch but the 3K Nam does give you a chance as its a bit slower. 

I'm at 80 now.

I'm not keen on 80 tomorrow but I'm not ready to dismiss it just yet. A slight delay in the front by an hour or two is the difference between 73 and 80 or so. (as you alluded to)

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm at 80 now.

I'm not keen on 80 tomorrow but I'm not ready to dismiss it just yet. A slight delay in the front by an hour or two is the difference between 73 and 80 or so. 

Its a shame your official recording station could have this day go down as a "ho-humer" when you are going for a record. Over here I am not sure we even get to 70 tomorrow.