Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

21 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Did you make it. I saw MU made it to 78F.

MDT is showing 77 though they could have had an inter hour 78.    Looking at 18Z runs I am punting on MDT having a high temp on Sat.    So in my opinion it is tomorrow or bust for an 80.  Though tomorrow seems likely and that 84 record is in play. 

1 hour ago, Superstorm said:

Did you make it. I saw MU made it to 78F.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT is showing 77 though they could have had an inter hour 78.    Looking at 18Z runs I am punting on MDT having a high temp on Sat.    So in my opinion it is tomorrow or bust for an 80.  Though tomorrow seems likely and that 84 record is in play. 

No, I didn't. Got up to 79.2. Felt like it was in the 80s though. 

9 hours ago, canderson said:

We went to Gettysburg with my in laws today and it was warm but not humid at all so totally fine. But it should be 15 damn degrees cooler!

8522E972-CCC3-4CEE-A9A8-F56E2480190D.jpeg.b8014c2e1567841d0840d5c3c23d21ee.jpeg

did they enjoy Gettysburg?

I fell asleep watching game baseball game last night, woke up to this https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/giants-vs-dodgers-why-check-swing-call-to-end-nlds-game-5-was-not-reviewable/

No way is that a swing. And sucks to end a great series on this.

i think our chance of rain tomorrow is minimal and next week looks spectacular. 

13 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

did they enjoy Gettysburg?

I fell asleep watching game baseball game last night, woke up to this https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/giants-vs-dodgers-why-check-swing-call-to-end-nlds-game-5-was-not-reviewable/

No way is that a swing. And sucks to end a great series on this.

i think our chance of rain tomorrow is minimal and next week looks spectacular. 

yeah im super excited for next week

• Like 1

Down to 56 last night.  Up to 58 now.  Feels good.  Doors open.  MDT got to 62 and just missed the Friday record by 2 degrees.    Still a chance there is some rain today that may spoil highs.  Going to be close.  May stay just west and north of the LSV.   Models are also down a couple to a few degrees across the board as to highs today. 

• Like 1

@TimB84, the end of the GFS is truly an aberration as it pertains to what weather should be.   Its super fantasy land though.   Not really close to any high records as MDT has done Mid 80's in November before,  but still warm.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/september-2021-was-earths-5th-warmest-on-record