• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

12Z GFS has 3 days BN at MDT next week,  then an AN stretch (highs low 70's, lows in low and mid 50's) followed by colder again early the following week.  I stopped looking when the hours went in the 3XXX's.  One interesting point is that it slowed down the Saturday front a bit so eastern LSV warms up before the passage.    This coming Monday AM would feature 30's readings in the LSV cooler spots. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z GFS has 3 days BN at MDT next week,  then an AN stretch (highs low 70's, lows in low and mid 50's) followed by colder again early the following week.  I stopped looking when the hours went in the 3XXX's.  One interesting point is that it slowed down the Saturday front a bit so eastern LSV warms up before the passage.    This coming Monday AM would feature 30's readings in the LSV cooler spots. 

Overall looks pretty good. CMC is also on the idea of another front late next week.

• Like 1

Just now, TimB84 said:

Overall looks pretty good. CMC is also on the idea of another front late next week.

Yep.  Definitely some winter temps near both our areas on the GFS next week and then what would appear to be a longer stretch the following week.  CMC was a tad warmer early next week with only two BN dats at MDT while having Tue be close to normal. 

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Good! I like this run. 

Just now, paweather said:

I can't even venture into it not worth it. 

It can be a valuable source of info with all the sources coming in, sort of like an aggregator (popular online one is Fark),  if you can sift through the drivel.   I sometimes try to throw out comments to keep things informative vs. vile but I failed today when someone mistook me for some guy named Dumas (they spelled it wrong though).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

It can be a valuable source of info with all the sources coming in, sort of like an aggregator (popular online one is Fark),  if you can sift through the drivel.   I sometimes try to throw out comments to keep things informative vs. vile but I failed today when someone mistook me for some guy named Dumas (they spelled it wrong though).

• Haha 2

Just after 2 pm, it’s overcast and 67 here. My point-and-click weather apps are all still saying it will reach mid 70s here but it doesn’t feel like it’s warming up, so I’m not so sure. Occasional light breeze, very pleasant out; perfect day, really, minus the gray sky.