Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

7 of the past 9 days here have featured a high of 69, 70, or 71. That's just flat out bizarre. 

We are stuck.  Highs a bit over average and lows way over average (especially MDT).  I think Wed night is going to be a great breath of fresh air for people who open windows.   Could be a lot of 40's. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

We are stuck.  Highs a bit over average and lows way over average (especially MDT).  I think Wed night is going to be a great breath of fresh air for people who open windows. 

I recall lots of stagnant patterns over the years but having a hard time remembering where this many days in a row were virtually identical. Give me an 85 or something. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I recall lots of stagnant patterns over the years but having a hard time remembering where this many days in a row were virtually identical. Give me an 85 or something. LOL

We shall see.  Models are not as gung ho on 80's as you may be but we have seen them under cut too much a few times this year.  Seems they are trending toward a faster front passage Friday night/saturday am now.

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We shall see.  Models are not as gung ho on 80's as you may be but we have seen them under cut too much a few times this year.  Seems they are trending toward a faster front passage Friday night/saturday am now.

I'm not as gung ho as I was a few days ago, but the end of the work week is going to be well above normal regardless. 

Everything I'm reading seems to indicate that any cooldowns are going to be very short lived over the next several weeks. I guess we'll see soon enough. 

30 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm not as gung ho as I was a few days ago, but the end of the work week is going to be well above normal regardless. 

Everything I'm reading seems to indicate that any cooldowns are going to be very short lived over the next several weeks. I guess we'll see soon enough. 

Well we all know models have underdone so I am not betting against you guys hitting 80 one or two days.  I think Saturday looks a lot less likely and Wed is not looking super likely 

Season sure is changing, But not so much the leaves. "Just starting"

starting to get light around 6:45 am, which makes it easier to get an early start fishing. Heading out today and tomorrow.

Thursday high in the 80's maybe. Monday a high of 62. Getting back to more normal temps.

Rockies still getting hit with snow.

Bub still running AC in the bedroom.

Have a good week everyone!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, pawatch said:

Season sure is changing, But not so much the leaves. "Just starting"

starting to get light around 6:45 am, which makes it easier to get an early start fishing. Heading out today and tomorrow.

Thursday high in the 80's maybe. Monday a high of 62. Getting back to more normal temps.

Rockies still getting hit with snow.

Bub still running AC in the bedroom.

Have a good week everyone!!

@Itstrainingtime, somehow I have been flagged with your crown.  You can have it back.   

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My AC is running throughout the house and won't be turned off until Christmas. Maybe. 

Mine is on a few time's a day but mostly at night when everyone is home and more heat in the house.  It would be uncomfortable without it at night but our Bedrooms are small and only one window so that may be part of the issue.  We keep the temp on 70 at night.  With n o wind in the evening, if its in the low 60's the temp in the house starts to rise without A/C. 

• Like 1