Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

That was TimB's PBP of the a model run.  Bubbler did not make that call and actually suggested Training and Canderson would not see fit to agree.  LOL 

I don’t agree with it either, but that is what the GFS showed. Put it this way, I reached 70 a total of 8 times last October, in a relatively average October, and we all know your climo is slightly warmer.

26 minutes ago, dj3 said:

Can't deny there are definitely unpleasant parallels there. What bothers me most about the Steelers is that they have moved on from legends who clearly started declining throughout their history including at QB. They seemed to have convinced themselves that all QB's approaching 40 are equal at a position that has seen older players remain effective. Ben isn't Brady, Rodgers, or even Brees and that should have been apparent even before his elbow surgery. 

Spot on assessment. Could not agree more. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Well Tim did say after tomorrow I believe.  CMC has a similar forecast though MDT would get in the low 70's a day or two in the next 10. All below normal highs after tomorrow. 

Friday
Sunny, with a high near 66.
Friday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
Saturday
Sunny, with a high near 69.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

I have no reason to think that this weekend I get well into the 70s based on this point and click - I regularly exceed these numbers by 3-5 degrees daily.

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Didn't your zone forecast have upper 70's or 80 today?  Thought it did.   HRRR had upper 70's when I looked earlier. 

Yes sir, 79. I'm at 3 above that already. (see previous post) 

LOL. Meant to say, I have no reason NOT to believe that I'll exceed 70 this weekend with ease. :)  

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yes sir, 79. I'm at 3 above that already. (see previous post) 

LOL. Meant to say, I have no reason NOT to believe that I'll exceed 70 this weekend with ease. :)  

We have pretty much cornered the theory that some areas of the HIA parts of LSV are not seeing high temps which correspond with modeled and NWS Zone forecasts.  If you ever go to sell you could use your stats to sell to someone that liked it warmer.  LOL

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

We have pretty much cornered the theory that some areas of the HIA parts of LSV are not seeing high temps which correspond with modeled and NWS Zone forecasts.  If you ever go to sell you could use your stats to sell to someone that liked it warmer.  LOL

Millersville finally hired a director of Met. to replace Eric Horst, and he's been tweeting regularly. (so nice to see this!) Here's what he said earlier today: (sounds like the Trainer might have another 80 to post tomorrow.)

Today's a great example of how temps. can overachieve when a warm air mass, sunshine and westerly winds are in place. It's 80 degrees here at the 'Ville, and we're well on our way to a high of ~ 82! Another 80-degree day is quite possible tomorrow before #storms move in late.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Millersville finally hired a director of Met. to replace Eric Horst, and he's been tweeting regularly. (so nice to see this!) Here's what he said earlier today: (sounds like the Trainer might have another 80 to post tomorrow.)

Today's a great example of how temps. can overachieve when a warm air mass, sunshine and westerly winds are in place. It's 80 degrees here at the 'Ville, and we're well on our way to a high of ~ 82! Another 80-degree day is quite possible tomorrow before #storms move in late.

Last one tomorrow. LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sure, but this has been pretty much every day this summer sans when you had back door fronts. It was not like this last summer.  Not to this extent based on my memory. There were lots of busts but it was on both sides.   77 in Rou'ville.  Quarryville seemingly feeling left out. 

I was pleased with this as well.

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sure, but this has been pretty much every day this summer sans when you had back door fronts. It was not like this last summer.  Not to this extent based on my memory. There were lots of busts but it was on both sides.   77 in Rou'ville.  Quarryville seemingly feeling left out. 

You got to get to Dottie's in Quarryville. Stop there before you go to the tractor pulls at the Buck. 

Just reached 83 - how much higher can I go...