Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

23 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

My Pirates took one of 4 from you guys. Need a 5-2 final week to avoid 100 losses.

They started winning too frequently starting around mid August to get back to back number 1 picks. They'll probably land somewhere in the top 5. 

Just now, TimB84 said:

Peak Nutting.

Lol I was at the Steeler game yesterday and realizing we could be entering a really down time for Pittsburgh sports. For the pirates to be competitive they need to be nearly flawless with their player development and scouting and they certainly haven't been. 

Just now, dj3 said:

Lol I was at the Steeler game yesterday and realizing we could be entering a really down time for Pittsburgh sports. For the pirates to be competitive they need to be nearly flawless with their player development and scouting and they certainly haven't been. 

We’re legit Detroit right now and I’ve been saying that since January, and nothing since has changed my mind.

Just now, dj3 said:

I'll be heading out there for the Lions game on 11/14. Can't wait to see how many empty seats there will be, attendance yesterday was nearly 10,000 shy of capacity for the 3rd game of the season on a gorgeous day. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

We’re legit Detroit right now and I’ve been saying that since January, and nothing since has changed my mind.

Can't deny there are definitely unpleasant parallels there. What bothers me most about the Steelers is that they have moved on from legends who clearly started declining throughout their history including at QB. They seemed to have convinced themselves that all QB's approaching 40 are equal at a position that has seen older players remain effective. Ben isn't Brady, Rodgers, or even Brees and that should have been apparent even before his elbow surgery.