Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Happened across this map today.  Never noticed it before and maybe its been there forever but great graphical view of the different offices forecast areas.

image.png.8c074105527c3c8e8a421ec1f9337de1.png

Thanks for the find and sharing! I enjoy looking/using maps like this. You'd expect offices out west to have to cover larger areas, but I think it's interesting how much of GA the Atlanta/Peachtree City office covers...

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Thanks for the find and sharing! I enjoy looking/using maps like this. You'd expect offices out west to have to cover larger areas, but I think it's interesting how much of GA the Atlanta/Peachtree City office covers...

Here is the link.  Seems some of the sites I am used to finding are not coming up on Google searches anymore so this page may be a front end for replacing them.  Clicking on CTP (or maybe all of them) goes to the Climate site for this area. 

https://www.weather.gov/wrh/climate

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Troughing sits east for awhile and another ridge builds west.

Nice Surface temps during that time.  Very fall like.  White Hot stays north and moves on but still replaced with another ridge albeit it less extreme.   Keeps troughiness over us.   Would be an interesting winter pattern. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Nice Surface temps during that time.  Very fall like.  White Hot stays north and moves on but still replaced with another ridge albeit it less extreme.   Keeps troughiness over us.   Would be an interesting winter pattern. 

Pretty seasonable temp-wise and a bit rainy.