Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I really don't believe my station is wrong. I'm dumbfounded at the report from MDT though, which gave me pause. It is so dark here that I can't see to work without all of the lights on. 

LNS just came in and they are at an event total of about 1.2" over the last 24 hours.    Still raining but not for long.   Not at all saying your station is wrong as you must have had enhanced rain prior to sunrise. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LNS just came in and they are at an event total of about 1.2" over the last 24 hours.    Still raining but not for long.   Not at all saying your station is wrong as you must have had enhanced rain prior to sunrise. 

Just talked to someone in Marietta (one mile from me) and he's at 4.11" for the event. Flooding in many places. 

I feel MUCH better now about my totals. 

I'm at 3.81" and the rain has slowed to a drizzle. 

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Just talked to someone in Marietta (one mile from me) and he's at 4.11" for the event. Flooding in many places. 

I feel MUCH better now about my totals. 

I'm at 3.81" and the rain has slowed to a drizzle. 

Its going to be a mixed bag as looking at radar estimated, most of the central and eastern LSV is still under 2".  Waiting for any final updates.  Looks like York will come in under 2" (Thomasville).   The models had that jackpot look to them yesterday where a few would score but not the whole area. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We all win where we=fallinista's.  But if anything is based on this triple play becoming reality, I would prefer to not count on it.  Should spark up the NE thread though. 

image.png.1566b826bfa84b8c3bbc1cd0c32f6c57.png

CMC provides a similar temp pattern, but also a relatively unrealistic low track. Not sure what to count on in the 7-10 day period.