Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

6 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

After about 3 hours of nothing the rain has begun again.  It's been on and off all day here.  I'm up to 0.47" for the total so far.  Should be a very interesting next 12 hours.  I can't wait for the gorgeous fall weather that is coming this weekend.  Highs around 72 and lows around 48 are almost perfect.

Yes, great early Fall weather is on the way after tomorrow!

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Simmons has vowed to never don an NBA uniform again until he's on a new team. This will be interesting to watch play out. 

It really is a shame that the situation has escalated to this point. Hopefully Morey can make the best trade possible. He is one of the best GMs in the league, so I am hopeful that he makes the right move.

21 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It really is a shame that the situation has escalated to this point. Hopefully Morey can make the best trade possible. He is one of the best GMs in the league, so I am hopeful that he makes the right move.

Agree with you regarding Morey 100%. He will not back down and accept anything less than what he wants.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I can't get excited about this until Bubbler is on board.

Ha.  I think I sort of caved to the 2 to 3 totals when I saw the models persist in emphasizing quick accums with that band tonight.   But they still say it's tonight and early tomorrow, not all day.  Even over your way it's a morning thing on the meso's.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

This woke me at 4:40. Seriously heavy rain - flash flooding stuff, wow. 

745535FF-20CD-4D2D-AC73-41C82FBB6A22.jpeg.8d3142dde9e8659b5939ab9e61d646d1.jpeg

when i got off of I-81 this morning at 5am heading down towards the farm show, i hit standing water that pooled up or was running down the road. I never saw it. had it been a car they would have wrecked. 

flat out dumping here in Harrisburg 61 degrees

18 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

The jobsite was a mess yesterday with under an inch.  Builder hasn't put stone down yet lol. Basement already had water in it yesterday This am will be interesting . Probably 1 foot tire  ruts :lol:

The area as a whole around Gettysburg, Littlestown, Emmitsburg,Taneytown ,Westminster was still soggy before this rain even begun.  Probably lots of FF around 

well, when i worked construction (Stone Mason/concrete finisher) days like this we'd drink :thumbsup::raining::drunk:

10 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Pouring rain at my Tower City loading facility right now. Damn near dark as night as well.. Even with an umbrella,  I'm soaked...lol

Now to make my way through Pillow and up to Sunbury. When I left my house I still only had 0.06" in the gauge. That'll change soon I suppose. 

I'm down in Louisville Kentucky for Louder than life 4 day festival. Clear skies about 50. Yesterday was terrible driving with the rain and road spray.

2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yep ...Ending soon 58 here . Probably end up the wettest month in the last 50 years around here ( Especially just west of me ( 13-16"). September 1975 ( Eloise) dumped 10-15" ...the only other time I know of . 

Looking fwd to the 60s and 70s highs through next week. First flakes around the corner hopefully 

Some mighty impressive totals around Frederick again.  More flooding and schools closures there. 

6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I saw 0z Euro has a interesting look at 240 hour with a hurricane headed nw in the Atlantic looking to get pulled into the mid Atlantic region by a ull and strengthening hp in the Atlantic possibly .

That storm was on the last GFS I looked at as well.  All conjecture at that range but in the case of the Euro a scenario like that would be flood town as it is busy dropping copious about of rain already in the M/A at 240.  Dry the whole run before that though.