Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

23 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

brief downpour here, but that was it....nothinburger..so far

Nice "so far" addition from the first iteration :-).  Its a nothing burger over here right now.  Storm cancel?  LOL.  Almost totally dry after about 1/3" rain this AM.   Quite breezy.  No trash can issues yet but the one squirrel corn feeder that hangs by a nail was down until I noticed it and fixed.   HRRR has 5-7" totals in the MSV and USV. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Nice "so far" addition from the first iteration :-).  Its a nothing burger over here right now.  Storm cancel?  LOL.  Almost totally dry after about 1/3" rain this AM.   Quite breezy.  No trash can issues yet but the one squirrel corn feeder that hangs by a nail was down until I noticed it and fixed.   HRRR has 5-7" totals in the MSV and USV. 

That was really strange, must have been a little downdraft thing as the line started to ramp up. 

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

One positive on the recent short term modeling is the speeding up of the heaviest of rains.   What was going to be a rush hour issue for Harrisburg is not a bit closer to the Lehigh valley if you could 8AM as rush hour.   its breaking up in the LSV around rush hour. 

Wgal future radar run, shows front on your back door around 6:30a and moving steady 

4 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

That’s good.   Already pushing 1” here.  3 big outings at courses this weekend 

You must have had one of those tropical downpours.  We are still under 1/2".  I had asked on the previous thread, in an edit, how your recovery is coming.

It should be a not used enough Chamber of Commerce weekend for your outings. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You must have had one of those tropical downpours.  We are still under 1/2".  I had asked on the previous thread, in an edit, how your recovery is coming.

It should be a not used enough Chamber of Commerce weekend for your outings. 

Thanks for asking.   It’s been hard recovering during my busy season.   Owner in a contract to buy a third course so it’s only going to be busier next year.   Need the winter to slow down, heal up, and track snow 

1 minute ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Thanks for asking.   It’s been hard recovering during my busy season.   Owner in a contract to buy a third course so it’s only going to be busier next year.   Need the winter to slow down, heal up, and track snow 

And for the owner to allow you to hire a Cashtown Jr.  Let you manage some vs. having to be 100% hands on. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

And for the owner to allow you to hire a Cashtown Jr.  Let you manage some vs. having to be 100% hands on. 

Well I’ve had that but I’m a hands on guy too.  I’ve had 2 assts at each course but when I see something that needs done, it’s hard not hoping on a mower, tractor etc.  one day I’ll learn 

• Haha 1