Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

We...are an awesome group.

What other region can have multiple pages to discuss a partly cloudy, warm and humid day in mid-September? We got Bubbler breaking down cloud cover by county sections. We got PaWeather giving rainfall amounts for areas 1500 miles from here. We got the trainer talking about freaking sprinkles. Throw in some obs from Cash and the Candyman, and we got 'er covered. 

We get all serious about all forms of weather! :) 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

What other region can have multiple pages to discuss a partly cloudy, warm and humid day in mid-September? We got Bubbler breaking down cloud cover by county sections. We got PaWeather giving rainfall amounts for areas 1500 miles from here. We got the trainer talking about freaking sprinkles. Throw in some obs from Cash and the Candyman, and we got 'er covered. 

We have to keep the NWS on their toes.  :-) 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You forgot I also talk about Lantern Flies as well! 1000s of them. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It would have been interesting to see how hot it would have gotten if not for the hour or so of cloudiness...station is up to 85.8 now and still rising...

We ended up getting to 81 as the sun popped out around 4.  See MDT is holding at 84 so they probably would have added at least 2 degrees with all sun. 

We are about to get hit here in Williamsport.  We have had a bit of rain and some lightening and thunder.  The radar map shows the green that we have been under will be replaced by red, orange and yellow coming down from the north.  Wunderground keeps changing the amounts. It had us at I think .13 rain tonight around 6:30p; 20 minutes ago it was 1.23; now it is calling for .51 of rain.  We will see.

image.png.e7cae49976e98075239181ae03c55449.png

18 minutes ago, Voyager said:

That radar presentation looks quite interesting. Will it get to Tamaqua or will it miss to the north. That's my $64 question this evening. As for today, we got up to 85.3 for the high.

My $64 question is how you learned enough Fortan computer programming language to take over all of our models and heat miser half of Sept?  Driving water to Pillow my a$$!  You are a hacker, heat miser. 

• Haha 1