Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

i've been at the very top during one of those days. Not sure i ever got feeling back in my fingers and toes until we reached the Cumberland County Line

I was at the Notre Dame-PSU game back in the 80s when the wind chill (this was prior to the updated version) was announced as -30. I might have had a coat on that for game...

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I fully expect to reach 90 at least a day or two yet this year. I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen. 

Based on experience this year, if the models say 85-87, your area is getting there.  We will have gotten into Mid Sept with a healthy negative departure that is going to be erased in a week but then I hope late Sept recaptures it :-).

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

North of Harrisburg and Central Cumberland down into Adams and Franklin have the 40's this AM.  One Lanco and one York report. 

Capture.JPG

Look at those low 50’s very very very (is that enough verys?) close to Middletown, the home of MDT.

The “heat island” effect at MDT and stations all over the country really skews the numbers.

3 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Look at those low 50’s very very very (is that enough verys?) close to Middletown, the home of MDT.

The “heat island” effect at MDT and stations all over the country really skews the numbers.

Yea especially night at mdt.  Mdt's day temps have not been too high recently.  I I do not blame them for not getting into the 40's but mid 50's was BS.

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Need to get that web based access to your gear fixed.  

Yeah yeah lol.  My cwop is still messed up.  Once my season slows down it’s on my list. I have another station online through weather underground.  The anemometer is broken on this station 
Another project 

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KPAORRTA2#history

KORT