Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

11 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Brady doing his usual thing. I can’t wait for that guy to retire, but I have a feeling it’ll be another 5 years or more.

Cee Dee's bad route  (and the holding call) pushed the Cowboys into the late FG vs. running out the clock.  Zuerlien's back surgery seems like it is going to be an issue. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Cee Dee's bad route  (and the holding call) pushed the Cowboys into the late FG vs. running out the clock.  Zuerlien's back surgery seems like it is going to be an issue. 

There was no one for me to root for anyway. In other news, should I remain on hiatus from looking at models this morning?

5 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

There was no one for me to root for anyway. In other news, should I remain on hiatus from looking at models this morning?

I looked at the GFS and MDT only reaches eighty 5 days out of the 15 (and 4 of those are Sun-Wed) but its not cool either.  After tomorrow there are 3-4 days of low DP's scattered among the 13 days... in between mostly higher.   Pitt probably similar.  Flirting with heat but in reality an average like result. 

1 hour ago, TimB84 said:

A la GFS, still looks warm through Tues, but frontal boundary a bit more progressive on Wed which tempers mid week torch.  By Thurs were back to regularly scheduled program w/ 70's.  Beyond that looks rather see sawish (much like Sept can bring).  Last 2 panels on 2m's were money shots (just ran it to the end for fun).  I put no money down, but if verified, would be awesome.  

7 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Not to split hairs, but he’s actually 44. And I think he solidified his position as the GOAT (if he wasn’t already) by winning it all last year.

Oh jeez.  Guess i missed a bday....lol.  Totally agree that last year cemented any doubts.  Pretty impressive to say the least.  Makes me feel better about disliking Belechek.  

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

My low was 57.2

Looks like a great stretch of weather coming up. 

MDT must have had some Allegiant jets that were delayed from take off and heating up the area while idling on the tarmac.   But yes banner days today and tomorrow and really not too shabby Sunday with new DP's though into the 80's again.   40's on the way tonight? 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Fauci had a stroke watching all the fans in Tampa last night.  No Vax requirements or anything.  Come as you and spread your love. 

I can imagine he did. To me, it is great to see the stadiums back like they use to be in 2019. I realize we should be Vax and I am but I just love the atmosphere of a full house during a game. 

17 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

we are THERE.  Headed to my first PSU game w/ some friends.  Cant wait.

Happy weekend all.

First as in ever? Have an awesome time! PSU dubbs itself as the "Greatest Show in College Football" and while it won't be electric like a whiteout night game against OSU, it's going to be a great time nonetheless. Soak it all in and enjoy! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT must have had some Allegiant jets that were delayed from take off and heating up the area while idling on the tarmac.   But yes banner days today and tomorrow and really not too shabby Sunday with new DP's though into the 80's again.   40's on the way tonight? 

If the winds subside this evening I think we make a run at the 40s. Regardless, it's stellar out there! 

33 minutes ago, paweather said:

I can imagine he did. To me, it is great to see the stadiums back like they use to be in 2019. I realize we should be Vax and I am but I just love the atmosphere of a full house during a game. 

The deaths are so bad in Florida right now I am unsure how they will be able to tell if this game was a super spreader event.    But I agree games are more fun when the stadium is full. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The deaths are so bad in Florida right now I am unsure how they will be able to tell if this game was a super spreader event.    But I agree games are more fun when the stadium is full. 

Probably just need to get use to it, as stadiums around the country will be packed. People don't want to live in fear anymore. I don't blame them a year and a half into this mess. Ready to get back to normal.