Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT only has 3 days that have not hit 90...the last 3 days.  Strange that so many of yours in so long ago.  That is suspect. 

The 4 warmest Septembers in Pittsburgh in the past 90 years all occurred between 2015-2019. None of them make the top 10 overall.

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

So you guys have been living in an ice age since the 1800's.  That is fairly bizarre to MDT's records being so current slanted. 

Only reasons I can think of that none of that stuff has been investigated is that either it would be nearly impossible to prove, or that the general public would accuse them of cooking the books and rewriting history. I hope it’s the former and not the latter.

4 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Of course alcohol is never a factor in those incidents haha.  Heck, we even see plenty of that up in Happy Valley.

couple years ago walking in from tailgating, we came upon 4-5 people along the way that had fallen over. Of course i was stopping to check on them and everyone was pissed as it was taking so long to get to stadium. it was warm that day, but  had no bearing on these people :drunk:

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Of course alcohol is never a factor in those incidents haha.  Heck, we even see plenty of that up in Happy Valley.

Actually back then, and maybe now,  there is none allowed at UF games (except the Skybox like seats) so it would have been pregame if so.  These people sit out at the game in 95 degree blazing sun and wilt away. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Actually back then, and maybe now,  there is none allowed at UF games (except the Skybox like seats) so it would have been pregame if so.  These people sit out at the game in 95 degree blazing sun and wilt away. 

Oh yeah that's what I mean, all pre-game.  Penn State doesn't have booze inside the stadium either, outside of the club seats and private boxes.  People get extra lathered up because it needs to carry them through the game haha.  Doesn't end well for some, especially when you throw in extreme heat.

1 hour ago, TimB84 said:

Only reasons I can think of that none of that stuff has been investigated is that either it would be nearly impossible to prove, or that the general public would accuse them of cooking the books and rewriting history. I hope it’s the former and not the latter.

Euro is looking a little GFS like.

Edit- Ninja'ed by seconds. 

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I still would not let it be a bother.  If it never hit 85 all month we would almost be assured of winter payback with 80's in January.  No covering of the AC's yet. 

No 80's in January. January will be brutally cold all month and snowing. That is my prediction. :D

• Like 1