Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

Just now, KEITH L.I said:

This page will take us from the last days of heat. To the crisp days and nights of fall. Football season, World Series, Halloween and into the holiday season, and the first snowfall for some. Favorite time of year

Indeed, temperatures from hopefully 10 to unfortunately 90 will be seen during the existence of this thread.

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am Met seasons 100% myself.  Not because of trying to rush anything vs. when I think the weather does adjust some.  Calling March 20th "winter" is sort of weak IMO. 

Except when we get 17" of snow on March 20th like we did a few years ago.

Hey, I'm with you on the seasons but I will say that it often doesn't feel much like fall around here until October. 

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Except when we get 17" of snow on March 20th like we did a few years ago.

Hey, I'm with you on the seasons but I will say that it often doesn't feel much like fall around here until October. 

Yea, the exceptions exist.  I look less at the precip and more the temps.    The MDT normal high and low on Dec 15th is 43/28 while Mar 15th it is 51/32.   So I cannot say that Dec is fall and Mar is winter when the temps are colder in Dec. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, the exceptions exist.  I look less at the precip and more the temps.    The normal high and low on Dec 15th is 43/28 while Mar 15th it is 51/32.   So I cannot say that Dec is fall and Mar is winter when the temps are colder in Dec. 

Yep, understood. December has the winter sun angle advantage as well. 

• Like 1