Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall/Winter '21-'22 General Obs

John1122

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday night my location East Brainerd, Chattanooga got a half-inch or even close to an inch. It was sitting atop the grass. Kids were able to build a decent size snowman though.

I did not post an ob in the storm thread because I'm three blocks from @dwagner88 and even in fickle East Hamilton Co that's close enough to have matching obs. If he posts I generally will not duplicate.

Oh yeah also took snow matters into my own hands. Skied West Virginia atop 6-8 inches of new snow. Once in a while the Mid Atlantic puts together a Western/Rockies type weekend. It. was. sweet!

Ski location WinterPlace right off I-77, knowing Interstates would be cleared quickly.

• Like 4

Just now, Holston_River_Rambler said:

I was just wondering if anyone was getting any upslope moisture. One of the coldest frontal passage during the day time for me this winter. 

There's a few flakes falling here. I'm in town right now so not sure what's going on at home. Looking towards Cross Mtn I'd guess that there's a steady snow above 2000ft. I've seen it evaporate down to flurries like this when it's snowing higher up plenty of times. 

• Like 2