Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September 2021 Observations

yotaman

2 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Same here. Only picked up 0.06” today, places literally a mile East of here had almost 2” 

Im not sure where in Raleigh but it looked good on radar this evening.  Not a drop today. 

Even with that mini line south of me few hours ago was making a line for here then it fizzled out.  

16 minutes ago, Avdave said:

Im not sure where in Raleigh but it looked good on radar this evening.  Not a drop today. 

Even with that mini line south of me few hours ago was making a line for here then it fizzled out.  

Yea that storm that went from downtown to rolesville meant business. A ton of lightning and thunder. We caught the VERY edge for about 10 minutes 

3 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

@Avdave I think our rain is coming today. Radar looks great (now jinxed)

Edit: flash flood warning now in effect for wake county. Raining as hard as it can right now. Over 1” already with much more to come per radar 

Yeah this was def for us. Back edge of light rain is here now, but sitting at 1.07"  I think the heavier rain was over your area.  I was just on the outside edge of the FF Warning but I was near Wake Forest and drive through some of that heavy stuff on 540 back towards here

• jburns unpinned this topic