Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

7 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Yeah, my 88 year old father does the same thing. You have to get into "sleeping shape" to track all the overnight blizzards we usually receive...

Light rain 59F....really don't see anything heavy in the general area.

I'm working on it, last week I "napped" at midnight and woke up at 6:18 - can't do that in winter or the snow would be wrapped up already

25 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

1.18" so far. Sun peaking out but pressure still dropping. Getting a little breezy as well. Wonder if we'll get any more today...

The 4" rain area ECM/UKMET/NAM had over the region ended up 50 miles to the north. 

GFS did the best job imo

16 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Back to spring weather. Warmest Halloween week ever probably, can't believe I haven't even been close to a cat's paw frost amazing.

Halloween itself doesn't look too bad. Probably mid-upper 50s during late after/evening hours.

Clouds moved back in and breeze picked up. This thing will pivot and we'll get into the rain later today/tonight. Between the rain/breeze tons of leaves have fallen w/more wind tonight. Then the Fri into Sat storm I'll have to dust off the rake this weekend...probably clean up Sunday morning before watching the Birds lose to pathic Detroit.

Cloudy/breezy 60F

piv.jpg

• Weenie 1

9 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

sadlol.jpg

I don't know how much more it's gonna pivot down our way, seems like it's happening way more north than was forecast. I'll settle for the clouds though.

It's slow but it is moving down. I'm in heavy mist/light rain now but wind has definitely picked up...