Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

5 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

It definitely was a fast mover!  Got 0.18" out of it before it was gone.  I know there is supposed to be another round or so later today.

Watching Glenn now...yeah, just waiting for the next line to develop. You know the gig, hopefully the sun comes through at least partially to fuel things. It's really bright here and wouldn't be surprised if the sun pops through shortly. DPs in the 62-63F range.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Watching Glenn now...yeah, just waiting for the next line to develop. You know the gig, hopefully the sun comes through at least partially to fuel things. It's really bright here and wouldn't be surprised if the sun pops through shortly. DPs in the 62-63F range.

Getting the steamy windows! :lol:

Temp is down to 65 but my dp is at 64.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

Kinda muggy out here. Overcast with occasional slivers of sunlight. Only got .01" this morning and it doesn't look like we're getting any more, but we shall see if anything else develops.

image.png.3b9bbb40fb149617cd7fa0d1de170d42.png

Something will devlop it's just how strong and where exactly. Probably see stuff W of us forming by 2-3pm. It is muggy out there w/some sun. Predicted low tonight is 48-49F.

73F/ DP 64F  Partly sunny.... 

• Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Well the sun was of the "self-destruct" category and it clouded up real good again the past hour.  Temp is up to 70 with dp 67.

With the sun setting by 6:30-7pm these days and nothing on radar this is shaping up to be a non event although I look forward to temps in the upper 40s/low 50s tonight and lower DPs...

7.jpg

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

With the sun setting by 6:30-7pm these days and nothing on radar this is shaping up to be a non event although I look forward to temps in the upper 40s/low 50s tonight and lower DPs...

7.jpg

The front is to the north and slowly sagging south so while it's still daytime, I expect they may get something up north and it may start to fizzle after nightfall.  I just read Mt. Holly's AFD and they said they were reducing the POP chances... although I know when you have a front hanging around nearby, stuff can randomly pop up.  I'm still at 70 with dp 65, so it's still warmish at ground level.  There's a few cells up in NW Berks at the moment, aiming right for Cool Mike. :lol:

radar30-09282021.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

The front is to the north and slowly sagging south so while it's still daytime, I expect they may get something up north and it may start to fizzle after nightfall.  I just read Mt. Holly's AFD and they said they were reducing the POP chances... although I know when you have a front hanging around nearby, stuff can randomly pop up.  I'm still at 70 with dp 65, so it's still warmish at ground level.  There's a few cells up in NW Berks at the moment, aiming right for Cool Mike. :lol:

radar30-09282021.png

Ehhhh. Maayyybe. I think whatever's forming will scoot by just to my SW. Might get a couple of drops, but that's ok with me. Looking forward, as always, to the cool down.

4 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

Be that as it may, this belongs in the banter thread.

It poured over in Wyomissing, but we got the barest whiff of a shower, didn't even register in the gauge. Cooling down now though.

image.png.fee7530591a9bb017129adc9b7e6cf2a.png

I was watching the line of cells sortof break up a bit and reform and had a feeling that the hole in the line went over you. :lol:

The sun has still tried to come out here and did so a few times.  Feels like there some downsloping going on that is keeping temps up a tiny bit, even with the clouds, before the front comes through.   My high so far today was 72, but then that was around 9:30 this morning.  Currently 70 with dp 65 and mostly cloudy with breaks in the deck for the sun to peep through.

31 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

Be that as it may, this belongs in the banter thread.

It poured over in Wyomissing, but we got the barest whiff of a shower, didn't even register in the gauge. Cooling down now though.

image.png.fee7530591a9bb017129adc9b7e6cf2a.png

Do yourself a favor and stick him on ignore like the rest of us have.

Storm passing just to my west, 68F/DP 64F

• Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Do yourself a favor and stick him on ignore like the rest of us have.

Storm passing just to my west, 68F/DP 64F

I think that is going to fringe me to the south but it may be headed right for Kamu!  I'm seeing the dark clouds rolling to my WSW.  Temp now at 69 with dp 65.

17 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

I think that is going to fringe me to the south but it may be headed right for Kamu!  I'm seeing the dark clouds rolling to my WSW.  Temp now at 69 with dp 65.

Yep, getting thunder and lightning, gonna head up to the porch soon. Hope it moves through fast, just set up sprinklers for another seeded area.