Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter 2021

George BM

On 9/11/2021 at 5:29 AM, mappy said:

Better than Caillou

I feel blessed that we’ve never been subjected to Caillou. B tried watching g once and she turned it off. H has never given it a shot.

Peppa has been one constant in our lives and we love it…but H is starting to age out of The Pig (especially with so many other options available), which makes us kinda sad!

1 minute ago, H2O said:

Not sure what was worse, the hyped D sucking or the offense sucking despite knowing they were sucky. 

That said the WTFs could have won that game. One fumble did it

That fumble right after the interception sealed it... and giving up the 1st down on 3rd and 16... i mean, they had their chances.

On 9/12/2021 at 9:23 AM, mattie g said:

I feel blessed that we’ve never been subjected to Caillou. B tried watching g once and she turned it off. H has never given it a shot.

Peppa has been one constant in our lives and we love it…but H is starting to age out of The Pig (especially with so many other options available), which makes us kinda sad!

We always liked Peppa too. Tough when they grow up hahaha, K now watches a lot of Disney shows instead of cartoons including the remake of All That which makes me feel very old lol

On 9/11/2021 at 2:01 PM, nw baltimore wx said:

A buddy and I did the Civil War Metric Century bike ride this morning. Just a beautiful morning, great roads, and well run event.

20B461A5-BC25-4EF1-95A5-ABD3AB56647A.thumb.jpeg.55a65aff68c8a3ca74b9a2a03b416c87.jpeg

Looks nice.  Was indeed a great day for a long ride.  Rode a century in Germany on my 1886 Columbia high-wheel 30 years ago.  That was an incredible experience.  One gear and a so so seat.  Eventually wrapped a towel around the seat for a little more cushion.  Never done a century on a "normal" bike.   

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, RDM said:

Looks nice.  Was indeed a great day for a long ride.  Rode a century in Germany on my 1886 Columbia high-wheel 30 years ago.  That was an incredible experience.  One gear and a so so seat.  Eventually wrapped a towel around the seat for a little more cushion.  Never done a century on a "normal" bike.   

That’s nuts. Was it a wooden wheel?

3 hours ago, mappy said:

We always liked Peppa too. Tough when they grow up hahaha, K now watches a lot of Disney shows instead of cartoons including the remake of All That which makes me feel very old lol

B got into Peppa when she was 3 or so. We had literally every episode of every season DVRed. When we cut the cord from DirecTV, she had started to show less interest, but the wife and I actually felt a little overcome with emption when we said goodbye to them. :lol: Of course, we can now watch all of them via streaming services, so it's no big deal, and little H has watched very episode 25 times.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, yoda said:

Lol Fitz to undergo an MRI for his hip... watch him be out for Luke 6 to 8 weeks... Cam Watch in effect

20 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I hope they don’t pick up Cam. 

20 hours ago, Chris78 said:

It doesn't matter who's playing QB If the O line is going to play like today.

They were beat up front on both sides of the ball today.

3 hours ago, H2O said:

So no Fitzmagic for a while. Old man busted up his hip and now we trust Heineken 

I bet we could work something out

edit: no idea why the gif is just a still

edit again: it’s a killer gif too

1DAB6E34-2CEF-4AD8-9511-A310820D8D9F.jpeg

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic