Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Ghost of Ida Impacts Thread

WxWatcher007

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I certainly think the RT 2 corridor is pretty safe from any damaging floods.  The past few hours I've been watching the northern advance of the heavier precipitation held in check.

Could do pretty well inside 495 /rt 2 corridor to Boston area though.  Especially with recent rains  :damage:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Don't read into model waffles, heaviest likely near WF srn ct, RI, into SE MA. Maybe a mini other jack near Kev to BDL given rains. But these things can change.

Not paying close attention, but hopefully worst stays south of me, as it seems it should. I don't need a Flash Flood jack. Leave that @Damage In Tolland

• Thanks 1

Man, it really feels like the atmosphere is cooking something big up. Low level clouds are just screaming by. BTW, that supercell this morning off LI was incredible. I watched that thing for hours as it moved up the coast. Imagine if all of this had been displaced north 100 miles. Probably would've been a long track tornado.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

Man, it really feels like the atmosphere is cooking something big up. Low level clouds are just screaming by. BTW, that supercell this morning off LI was incredible. I watched that thing for hours as it moved up the coast. Imagine if all of this had been displaced north 100 miles. Probably would've been a long track tornado.

I take comfort in that there is a large hill with many streets just walking distance from my low lying apartment