Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ghost of Ida Impacts Thread

WxWatcher007

10 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I wonder if it’s more likely to keep north or bump south last minute. We are getting to be on the southern edge

Is ICON as relevant as things like GFS and NAM? That’s so far north. Of course that could mean I get to live 

Not all models went north like that. But that Icon..

ICON is a shitty model.

• Like 2

I probably lean mesos for now with a nod to euro for global. It's still a tropical system that yes is becoming ET, but it's the warm season. Convective blobs can do weird things to models.

My 2 pennies....Areas maybe pike to SNH see a prolonged mdt to heavy rain event, but may not get the uber rates. The areas south may get Steined for awhile, but could get 2-4"+ in a couple of hours with spinner risk near low center and on warm front. Tough to say who jacks. I do like the HRRR look on the warm front fwiw.

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I probably lean mesos for now with a nod to euro for global. It's still a tropical system that yes is becoming ET, but it's the warm season. Convective blobs can do weird things to models.

My 2 pennies....Areas maybe pike to SNH see a prolonged mdt to heavy rain event, but may not get the uber rates. The areas south may get Steined for awhile, but could get 2-4"+ in a couple of hours with spinner risk near low center and on warm front. Tough to say who jacks. I do like the HRRR look on the warm front fwiw.

the her dips agrees with us

hrdps_apcpn_neus_45.png